Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Greetings

Hello, My name is Kathy Huston. I am a certified Emotion Code practitioner, currently completing my practicum in the Body Code. For those of you that are not familiar with this from of energy work,
Emotion Code and Body Code, developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson through God's grace, is an amazing tool to improve ones life in so many ways. For me personally, I have overcome painful chronic inflammation of my connective tissue (often referred to as fybromyalgia). Not only is this technique helpful for aches and pains, it's most powerful benefit is taking down heartwalls and opening up the flow of love and joy. Wow! And it is so simple.  By using muscle testing, imbalances are identified and energies, such as trapped emotions, are cleared with intention by running a magnet over the governing meridian. 1, 2, 3 (or 1 through 10, if it's inherited) and the unpleasant frequencies are released. So simple and so powerful!


1 comment: